- Fund Promoters can have establish their own stand alone sub fund on the Platform.
- All Service Providers to the Platform including Depository, Administrator, Auditor, AIFM, MLRO and Directors are already in place and have been approved by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- The new sub fund will require Central Bank of Ireland approval which will be issued 1 business day after all necessary documents have been prepared.
- The key document is a Supplement Prospectus for the sub fund which covers all operating details including fees, investment strategy, dealing arrangements etc. will be agreed with the fund promoter prior to it being approved by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- All other Fund documentation are already in place and have been approved by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Fund Promoters on the Platform can, if required, appoint an Advisory Board made up of representatives from the Promoter and/or investors to oversee and advise on the running of the Promoters sub fund. The members of this Advisory Board do not need to be approved by the Central Bank of Ireland.